Jen and Jenna
P.S. hugs, kisses, and pinches XoXo
Meet The Team
Jennifer Young PA-C, MS
Jenna Denorfia BSN, RN
Marketing / Office Manager
- Stephanie Fischer RN
- Jessica Rodriguez RN
- Tristen Durkin RN
Pure Skin Policies
Effective January 1st 2018 we will take a $25 deposit to hold appointments. Cancellations under 24 hours are non-refundable. Upon arrival, the $25 is to "hold your appointment." The $25 will only be charged if you have a cancellation under 24 hours.
Pure Skin General Cancellation Policy Because we respect & value all our customer's business as well as their time, we ask that you, as our valued customers, be mindful and courteous of our other customers as well as our staff. Our Cancellation Policy is intended to protect our staff and our customer's best interested. All we ask is to please be mindful, respectful, and honest about scheduling, booking and cancelling your appointments with Pure Skin.
- Singule Service Cancellation; must be cancelled 24 hours before the appointment. A fee of $25.00 is applied to all services $25.00 and up.
- This fee can be avoided if the appointment is rescheduled within the 24 hour window.
- If you 'call us back' to reschedule an appointment we must receive a call the day/night before your appointment in order for it to be considered a valid attempt to reschedule.
- If enrolled in a monthly auto-debit program, the cancellation fee will be either 50-75% of the remaining balance of the contract (Depending on which membership is chosen)
- Membership Cancellation; If membership is paid in full, Pure Skin will refund up to 50% of the remaining contract value. Pure Skin will also allow the membership to be frozen if a medical contraindication (which must be diagnosed & treated by a physician) conflicts with the current membership.
- Some memberships can be transitioned or grandfathered into customized or personal memberships (i.e. Mommy & Me Club can be grandfathered/transitioned after pregnancy period over and post-natal care benefits have been used.), which there is no fee for transitioning a membership to avoid cancellation fees.
- Speak with Pure Skin's management branch if you have any questions about our cancellation policies and fees.
- No Shows will not be tolerated after the 3 no show listed in our booking system. If you do not show up for your appointment after 3 (not necessarily consecutive) appointments then we will ask that when booking your next appointment you pay for the service in full.